Part of the Palgrave Master Series book series (PAMAS)
In the fashion industry, the only member of the team who will be definitely represented by an agency is the model.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Books to research fashion imagery
- Harrison, Martin. Shots of style. Great fashion photographs chosen by David Bailey. (London: V amp; A Books, 1985)Google Scholar
- Devlin, Polly. Vogue book of fashion photography (London: Thames and Hudson, 1979)Google Scholar
- Harrison, Martin. Appearances, fashion photography since 1945. (London: Jonathan Cape, 1991)Google Scholar
- Benney, L.; Black, E and Butzone, M. (eds.) The color of fashion (New York: Stewart, Tabori & Chang, 1992)Google Scholar
- Jones, T. Catching the moment (London: Booth Clibborn Edns, 1997)Google Scholar
- Lutens, S. Serge Lutens (Paris: Assouline, 1998)Google Scholar
- Hall Duncan, N. History of fashion photography (New York: Alpine Book Company Inc, 1979)Google Scholar
- Widdows, L. and McGuiness, J. Image makers (London: Batsford Fashion Books, 1997)Google Scholar
© Jo Dingemans 1999