Simulation Tool for Real Time Scheduling in Manufacturing
Simulation modelling is an efficient tool for solving problems concerning capacity planning, dispatching control of processes, design of new production facilities, etc.
Keywordsdiscrete simulation real time scheduling FACTOR/AIM SIMPLAN
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gumaer R., (1997) Dynamic Duo — Supply Chain Synchronisation Combines Real-Time Execution and Optimised Planning, CiME (Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Engineering), vol. 1, No. 2, p. 10Google Scholar
- Kochnar, A.K. Intelligent Manufacturing Systems — a reassessmentGoogle Scholar
- Pritsker Corporation, 1996, FACTOR/AIM User’s GuideGoogle Scholar
- Pritsker Corporation, 1996, FACTOR/AIM Modelimg ReferenceGoogle Scholar
- R. GUMAER (1996), Beyond ERP and MRP II — Optimised Planning and Synchronised Manufacturing, IIE Solutions, September, 1996, p.34Google Scholar
- Banahan E. (1997), ESPRIT Programme — The SCOPES Solution, CiME (Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Engineering), vol. 1, No. 2, p. 36Google Scholar
- Pritsker A. (1989), SLAMII Network Models for Decision Support, Prentice-Hall, Inc., p.3Google Scholar
© Department of Mechanical Engineering University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology 1997