One of the difficult tasks of project management is to achieve the laid-down requirements inside the set budget and the set time allowed. To be successful requires planning and control experience, using theory but strongly balanced in favour of using simplicity. Communication difficulties are best tackled using a simple message.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Suggested references for further reading
- Critical Path Analysis and Other Project Network Techniques, K. Lockyer and J.Gordon, 5th edn, Pitman Publishing (1991).Google Scholar
- Production and Operations Management, D.M. Fogarty, T.R. Hoffmann and P.W. Stonebraker, South Western, USA (1989).Google Scholar
- Production and Operations Management, A.P. Muhlemann, J.S. Oakland and K. Lockyer, 6th edn, Pitman Publishing (1992).Google Scholar
- Production and Operations Management, R. Wild, Cassell (1988).Google Scholar
- Production/Operations Management, Text and Cases, T. Hill, 2nd edn, Prentice-Hall (1990).Google Scholar