The Study of Integrated CAD/CAM System on Basis of Intelligent Engineering
On the basis of unified product information model, aiming at integrating CADand CAM process effectively, this paper proposes an Integrated Intelligent CAD/CAM System, which forms a large scale distributed integration environment to integrate conceptual design, FEA, CAPP, and CAM process all together.
Key Words:IE CAD/CAM CAPP Integrate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- .Rao M. et al. (1987), A framework of integrated intelligent system, Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems,Man and Cybernaties, Alexandria,Virginia,pp. 1133–1137.Google Scholar
- .Cha J.Z., Rao M., Zhou J., Zhao Z.Y. and Guo W. (1991), New process on integrated environment for intelligence manufacturing automation, Proc. of the 1991 IEEE Int. Conf. International Symposium on Intelligent Control.Google Scholar
- .Cha J. Z. (1992), Intelligence Engineering, Press of Mechanical Industry, Beijing, China.Google Scholar
- .Lai Kewei and Li Rui. (1991), Towards Knowledge of CAD/CAPP/CAM, IFIP WG5.2 working collumbus, Ohio, USA.Google Scholar
- .M. N. Latif, R. D. Boyd and R. G. Hannam. (1993), Integrating CAD and Manufacturing Intelligence Through Features and Objects, Int. J. Computer Integrated Manufacturing.Google Scholar
- .Lai Kewei, Cai Jianguo. (1990), CIMPP, A CIMS—Oriented CAPP System, The 22nd CIRP Seminar on Manufacturing System, Netherlands.Google Scholar