Public relations is about reputation — the effect of what you do, what you say and what others say about you.
Public Relations Practice is the discipline that looks after reputation — with the aim of earning understanding and support, and influencing opinion and behaviour.
KeywordsPublic Relation Community Relation Charitable Donation Venture Capital Fund Good Corporate Citizen
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cuthip, Centre and Broom, Effective Public Relations, Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
- R. Haywood, All About Public Relations, McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- W. Howard (ed.), The Practice of Public Relations, Heinemann.Google Scholar
- S. Sleight, Sponsorship: What it is and How to Use it, McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Business in the Community and The Prince’s Trusts, 8 Stratton Street, London W1X 5FD.Google Scholar
- Institute of Public Relations Library: Sword of Excellence Case Studies. Involvement & Participation Association, 42 Colebrooke Row, London N1 8AF.Google Scholar