Public relations is about reputation — the effect of what you do, what you say and what others say about you.
Public Relations Practice is the discipline that looks after reputation — with the aim of earning understanding and support, and influencing opinion and behaviour.
KeywordsIncome Tate Stake Broom Dole
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cuthip, Centre and Broom, Effective Public Relations, Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
- R. Haywood, All About Public Relations, McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- W. Howard (ed.), The Practice of Public Relations, Heinemann.Google Scholar
- S. Sleight, Sponsorship: What it is and How to Use it, McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Business in the Community and The Prince’s Trusts, 8 Stratton Street, London W1X 5FD.Google Scholar
- Institute of Public Relations Library: Sword of Excellence Case Studies. Involvement & Participation Association, 42 Colebrooke Row, London N1 8AF.Google Scholar