Electrical Services for Buildings
Before considering the methods of electrical distribution in a building it will be prudent to consider briefly the nature of electricity, and the methods of generation and distribution of electricity.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.BS 5486: Part 13: 1989 Specification for particular requirements of consumer unitsGoogle Scholar
- 2.BS 3036: 1992 Specification for semi-enclosed electric fusesGoogle Scholar
- 3.BS 1361: 1986 and BS 1362: 1986 Specification for general purpose fuse links and cartridge fusesGoogle Scholar
- 4.BS 88: six parts (various dates) Cartridge fuses and HBCGoogle Scholar
- 5.BS 3871: Part 1: 1984 Miniature air circuit breakersGoogle Scholar
- 6.BS 6231: 1990 and BS 6346: 1989 Specification for PVC cablesGoogle Scholar
- 7.BS 6500: 1990 Specification for insulated flexible cords and cablesGoogle Scholar
- 8.BS 6207: 1991 Specification for MICC cablesGoogle Scholar
- 9.BS 5486: Part 2: 1988 Particular requirements for bus bar trunking requirementsGoogle Scholar