To understand how to plan health promotion activities at a local (district) level.
KeywordsSchizophrenia Smoke Hunt Milton
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Faculty of Public Health Medicine (1991). Health measurement toolbox (3rd edition). London: Faculty of Public Health Medicine.Google Scholar
- Goldberg D.P. and Williams P. (1982). A user’s guide to the General Health Questionnaire. Windsor: NFER Nelson.Google Scholar
- Hunt S., McEwan J. and McKenna S. (1986). Measuring health status. London: Croom Helm.Google Scholar
- Kemm J.R. and Booth D. (1992). Promotion of healthier eating: how to collect and use information for planning, monitoring and evaluation. London: HMSO.Google Scholar
- Killoran A. (1992). Putting health into contracts. London: Health Education Authority.Google Scholar
- Luck M., Lawrence B., Pocock R. and Reilly K. (1988). Consumer and market research in health care. London: Chapman and Hall.Google Scholar
- St Leger A.S., Schneiden H. and Walsworth-Bell J.P. (1992). Obtaining data. Appendix A in Evaluating health services effectiveness. Milton Keynes: Open University Press.Google Scholar
- Chalmers J., Lockerbie L., Hepburn W. and Lutz W. (1992). Health and community surveys. London: Macmillan / International Epidemiological Association / WHO.Google Scholar
© John Kemm and Ann Close 1995