To obtain and use written, audiovisual and other teaching materials effectively to enhance health promotion activities.
KeywordsHealth Promotion Client Group Write Material Audiovisual Material Primary Health Care Team
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Flesch R. (1974). The art of readable writing. New York: Harper & Row Publishers, pp. 184–186, 247–251.Google Scholar
- Friend B. (1992). Healthy reading. Nursing Times 88 (No. 36), 16–17.Google Scholar
- Fry E. (1968). A readability formula that saves time. Journal of Reading 11, 514–517, April.Google Scholar
- Gunning R. (1952). The technique of clear writing. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co., pp. 29–39.Google Scholar
- Hodges C. (1993). A healthy balance. Nursing Times 89 (No. 14), 44–45.Google Scholar
- Lethbridge J. (1993). Health promotion and education for black and ethnic minority groups. Chapter 15 in Hopkins A. and Bahl V. (eds), Access to health care for people from black and ethnic minorities. London: Royal College of Physicians.Google Scholar
- Rohret L. and Ferguson K.J. (1990). Effective use of patient education illustrations. Patient Education and Counselling (15) 73–75.Google Scholar
© John Kemm and Ann Close 1995