A Guide to Understanding Configuration Management in Trusted Systems
KeywordsSecurity Policy Configuration Identification Configuration Management Change Request Object Code
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.National Computer Security Center, DOD Trusted Computer System Evaluation Criteria, DOD, DOD 5200.28-STD, 1985.Google Scholar
- 2.Brown, R. Leonard, “Configuration Management for Development of a Secure Computer System”, ATR-88(3777-12)-1, The Aerospace Corporation, 1987.Google Scholar
- 3.Subcommittee on Automated Information System Security, Working Group #3, “Dictionary of Computer Security Terminology”, 23 November 1986.Google Scholar
- 4.Bersoff, Edward H., Henderson, Vilas D., Siegal, Stanley G., Software Configuration Management, Prentice Hall, Inc., 1980.Google Scholar
- 5.Samaras, Thomas T., Czerwinski, Frank L., Fundamentals of Con figuration Management, Wiley-Interscience, 1971.Google Scholar
- 6.Sipple, Charles J., Computer Dictionary, Fourth Edition, Howard W. Sams & Co., 1985.Google Scholar
- 7.Digital Equipment Corporation, VAX DEC/CMS Reference Manual, AA-L372B-TE, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1984.Google Scholar
© National Computer Security Center 1985