Clerical Medical Investment Group
Clerical Medical Investment Group is entirely owned by the Clerical Medical and General Life Assurance Society. The Society is a mutual office founded in 1824; as a mutual office, ownership lies with the with-profits policy holders. The group provides services in the fields of pensions, life assurance and unit trusts. Pension fund activities began before the Second World War. The investment service for segregated funds (PFM) was introduced in 1974; the service for pooled funds was introduced in 1982.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.