Relationship between Rural and Industrial Development
As the last lecturer on today’s agenda, I have not to be very eloquent and I’ll try to keep myself from speaking too long. What we heard yesterday and today facilitates my task. Some of my conclusions were anticipated by other speakers. I was especially stimulated by the inaugural address by Professor Rao.
KeywordsSugar Income Sonal Omic Protec
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bogomolov, O.T. (ed.)(1984) Agrarian Relations in the Socialist Countries (Agrarnye otnosheniya v stranakh o Soksializma) (Moscow: Nauka).Google Scholar
- Bureau of the Census (1986) Report on International Agricultural Trade (Washington DC: US, Dept. of Trade).Google Scholar
- CMEA (1985) Statistichesky ezhegodnik stran-chlenov SEV, 1985 (Statistical Yearbook of CMEA Member Countries for 1985) (Moscow: Finance and Statistics).Google Scholar
- CPSU (1986) Materialy XXVII S’yezda KPSS (Documents of the 27th Congress of the CPSU) (Moscow: Politizdat).Google Scholar
- FAO (1982) ‘Food and Agriculture Situation and Issues’, World Food Day Colloquium, Background Paper (Rome: Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations).Google Scholar
- Far Eastern Economic Review, 11 September 1986.Google Scholar
- Gabor, D. and Colombo, U. (1981) Beyond the Age of Waste: A Report to the Club of Rome (New York: Pergamon Press).Google Scholar
- Ghatak, S. and Ingersent, K. (1984) Agriculture and Economic Development (Brighton: Wheat Sheaf Books).Google Scholar
- Kuznets, S. (1964) ‘Economic Growth and Contribution of Agriculture’ in Eicher, G.K. and Witt, L.W. (eds) Agriculture in Economic Development, (New York: McGraw Hill).Google Scholar
- Narodnoe khozyaistvo SSSR v 1985 g (USSR National Economy in 1985) (Moscow: Statistika 1986).Google Scholar
- UNCTAD (1986) Trade and Development Report 1986 (New York: United Nations).Google Scholar