Growth, Investments, and the Specific Role of Fiscal Policies in Very Small Developing Economies
This paper discusses some of the analytical aspects related to the implementation of fiscal and other related macroeconomic policies in the context of very small developing economies. The presentation is divided into three sections.
KeywordsShipping Income Assure Akron
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blejer, Mario I. and Mohsin S. Kahn, ‘Government Policy and Private Investment in Developing Countries’, International Monetary Fund, Staff Papers, Vol. 31, June 1984.Google Scholar
- Blejer, Mario I. and Mohsin S. Kahn, ‘Public Investment and Crowding Out in the Caribbean Basin ountries’, in Michael B. Connolly and John McDermott (eds) The Economics of the Caribbean Basin ( New York: Praeger Publishers, 1985 ).Google Scholar
- Blejer, Mario I. and Roque B. Fernandez, ‘On the Output-Inflation Tradeoff in an Open Economy: A Short-Run Monetary Approach,’ The Manchester School, June 1978.Google Scholar
- Galbis, Vincente, ‘Monetary and Related Policies in Ministates’, Savings and Development, Fourth Quarter, 1984.Google Scholar
- International Monetary Fund, The Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments ( Washington, DC: International Monetary Fund, 1978 ).Google Scholar
- Johnson, Harry G., ‘The Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments’, in his Further Essays on Monetary Economics ( London: Allen & Irwin, 1972 ).Google Scholar
- Legarda, Benito, ‘Small Island Economies’, Finance and Development, Vol. 21, No. 2, 1984.Google Scholar
- Tanzi, Vito, ‘The Role of Fiscal Policy in Developing Countries’, Akron Business and Economic Review, 1971.Google Scholar
- Tanzi, Vito, ‘Fiscal Policy, Keynesian Economics and the Mobilization of Savings in Developing Countries’, World Development, Vol. 4, Nos 10/11, 1976.Google Scholar
- Whitman, Marina von Neumann, ‘Economic Openness and International Financial Flows’, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Vol. 1, No. 4, 1969.Google Scholar