Teheran and its Aftermath
At the Moscow Conference the United States and British representatives were primarily engaged in explaining and defending their own position. In future the United States and Great Britain should make specific requests of the Soviets.
KeywordsEurope Steam Radar Assure Expense
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Notes and References
- 4.Lieutenant-General Sir Giffard Martel, An Outspoken Soldier: His Views and Memoirs (London, 1949) p. 221.Google Scholar
- 15.Lord Moran, Winston Churchill: The Struggle for Survival 1940–1965 (London, 1966) 28 Nov. 1943.Google Scholar
- 31.Arthur Bryant, Triumph in the West (London, 1959) p. 140.Google Scholar
- 58.Vojtech Mastny, Russia’s Road to the Cold War (New York, 1979) pp. 133–44.Google Scholar
- 62.Victor Rothwell, Britain and the Cold War 1941–1947 (London, 1982) p. 191.Google Scholar
- 64.See particularly: Nikolai Tolstoy, Victims of Yalta (London, 1977) and Stalin’s Secret War (London, 1981).Google Scholar