The Unofficial Peace Movement
Christians and churches alike have increasingly recognised that it is their duty to help our world achieve peace. Conciliation, with which God opposes all hostility between men, is the foundation of our lives. We owe it to all mankind to bear witness to this fact. As a community in Jesus Christ, we are working with others towards this end, wherever tensions can be reduced, trust increased and security between the nations reinforced.
KeywordsEurope Explosive Settling Arena Defend
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- W. Büscher et al., Friedensbewegung in der DDR, pp. 69–77.Google Scholar
- W. Büscher et al., Friedensbewegung in der DDR, pp. 169–71.Google Scholar
- W. Büscher et al., Friedensbewegung in der DDR, pp. 242–4.Google Scholar
- Der Spiegel, no. 49, 6 December 1982, p. 117.Google Scholar
- Zweite Berliner Begegnung, pp. 65–7.Google Scholar
- Cassandra: A novel and four essays (London, 1984) pp. 224–68 (extracts).Google Scholar
- Labour Focus on Eastern Europe, no. 7 (Winter 1984).Google Scholar
- Mecklenburgische Kirchenzeitung, 28 March 1982.Google Scholar