Some Current Considerations
The continuing Soviet campaign in Afghanistan is the obvious ‘behavioural laboratory’ for the testing of theories concerning the morale and motivation of their Armed Forces or the efficiency of their political indoctrination system.
KeywordsHepatitis Depression Europe Brittle Flare
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 9.V. Suvorov, Inside the Soviet Army (London: Hamish Hamilton, 1982).Google Scholar
- 10.E. Gilmore, Me and My Russian Wife (Slough: Foulsham, 1950).Google Scholar
- 11.A. Dallin, The Germans in Occupied USSR 1941–45 (London: Macmillan, 1957).Google Scholar
- 16.See Vernon, Military Review, March 1980, p. 39.Google Scholar
- 17.Major General Von Mellenthin, Panzer Battles (University of Oklahoma Press, 1956).Google Scholar
- 18.Alan Clark, Barbarossa (London: Hutchinson, 1965).Google Scholar