Realization of Finnish-Soviet Five-Year Trade Agreements and Variations in Trade
Five-year agreements, so-called framework agreements, have been made between Finland and the Soviet Union since the beginning of the 1950s. The first agreement covered the term 1951–5. Consequently, the present agreement covering the period 1981–5 is the seventh. With the exception of the border trade, practically all Finnish-Soviet trade is covered by these agreements, which regulate the quantitative development of trade but also its structure, the yearly exchange being listed according to groups of commodities.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Granger, C.W.J. and Hatanaka, M., Spectral Analysis of Economic Time Series, (New Jersey, 1964 ).Google Scholar
- Hemmilä, Pekka, Suomen ja Neuvostoliiton listen viisivuotisten kauppasopimusten toteutuminen 1951–1975 (Realization of the five year trade agreements between Finland and the Soviet Union 1951–1975), Workers’ Economic Research Institute TTT, Reports 9/79, (Helsinki 1979 ).Google Scholar
- Hemmilä, Pekka, Suomen Neuvostoliittoon suuntautuvan viennin vaihtelut verrattuna länsiviennin vaihteluihin 1.1.1955–31.3.1974, spektraalitarkastelu (Varia-tions in Finland’s exports to the Soviet Union in comparison with variations in Western exports 1.1.1955–31.3.1974, spectral analysis), Workers’ Economic Research Institute TTT, Reports 1/74 (Helsinki, 1974 ).Google Scholar
- Hemmilä, Pekka & Koponen, Juha, Suomen ja Neuvostoliiton välisen kaupan vaihtelut (Variations in trade between Finland and the Soviet Union), Workers’ Economic Research Institute TTT, Investigations 2/75 (Helsinki, 1975 ).Google Scholar
- Kukkonen, Pertti, Analysis of Seasonal and Other Short-Term Variations with Applications to Finnish Economic Time Series, Bank of Finland Institute for Economic Research Publications, Series B:28 (Helsinki, 1968 ).Google Scholar
- SVT IA, Ulkomaankauppa (Foreign Trade), publications 1951–80.Google Scholar
- Theil, Henri, Applied Economic Forecasting (Amsterdam, 1971 ).Google Scholar
- Theil, Henri, ‘Who Forecasts Best?’, International Economic Papers, no 5 (Vienna, 1955 ).Google Scholar
- Trade agreements between Finland and the USSR for the years 1951–5, 1956–60, 1961–5, 1966–70, 1971–5 and 1976–80, additional agreement for the years 1952–5 and long-term programme for developing and deepening economic, commercial, industrial, and scientific, and technical cooperation between Finland and the Soviet Union to the year 1990, code of statutes, agreement series, agreements with foreign powers.Google Scholar