An Investigation on the Accuracy of the Double Disc Grinding
In this paper, the process of non-orthogonality reduction on double disc grinder is discussed. The dominant parameters have been determined in terms of their effects on the grinding accuracy, and series of tests performed in order to verify theoretical prediction. Some recommendations have been formulated, which yield an improvement of the grinding accuracy. By adopting some effective measures, the amplitude of the non-orthogonalities has been reduced three times or more.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).CHARLES WICK (1978), Advance in Double Disc Grinding, Manufacturing Engineering, 6 Google Scholar
- (2).R.SNOEYS (1968) Analysis of the Static and Dynamic Stiffness of the Grinding Wheel Surface, 9th Int.M.T.D.R. Google Scholar
- (3).C.C. WAXHOBCKUŬ (1973). Curn npu gbycmoponnem mopyewwpobanuu, Cmarkuu Uncmpyumerm, 1Google Scholar
- (4).B.H. BAŬOP u C.C. WAXHOBKUŬ (1974), Tlobocwenne morrocmu odpadomku ra gbycmoponneu mopyewmpobacbhom cmakku, cmakku u Uncmpymeum, 12Google Scholar
- (5).V.OPPENHEIN (1975) Digital Signal Processing.Google Scholar