Day care services for the preschool child
‘Children have essential needs and important rights every day, not just today, and all of us must do all we can to improve child care and health facilities and schools so that all children can be happy every day UNICEF.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adeniyi-Jones, O. (1976). Community involvement: new approaches. WHO Chronicle, 30, 8–10.Google Scholar
- Annual Report of the National Nutrition Monitoring Bureau, 1975, (1976). National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, India.Google Scholar
- Djukanovic, V., Mach, E. P. (1975). Alternativeapproaches to meeting basic health needs indeveloping countries. WHO Geneva.Google Scholar
- Ebrahim, G. J. (1978). Practical mother and child Health in Developing Countries. Macmillan Press Ltd, Basingstoke and London.Google Scholar
- Ghosh, S. (1976). The feeding and care of infants and young children. Voluntary Health Association of India, New Delhi.Google Scholar
- Mahler, H. (1975). Health strategies in a changing world. WHO Chronicle, 29, 209–218.Google Scholar
- Shah, P.M. (1977). Community participation and nutrition. Kasa Project in India — Mimeographed.Google Scholar