Collective Consumption — an Overview of the Issues
My main purpose is to place in a common context the various papers contributed to the conference. What follows was written after the papers had been received but before the conference took place. It therefore takes account only of the papers themselves, not of points raised in discussion.
KeywordsReal Income Nominal Interest Rate Finance Ministry Socialist Country Socialist System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anthony Downs, Inside Bureaucracy (Boston: Little, Brown, 1966), Chapter XX.Google Scholar
- Hugh Heclo and Aaron Wildaysky, The Private Government of Public Money (London: Macmillan, 1974).Google Scholar
- James G. March and Johan P. Olsen, Ambiguity and Choice in Organizations (Bergen: Universitetsforlaget, 1976).Google Scholar
- Herbert A. Simon, Administrative Behaviour (New York: The Free Press, third edition, 1976).Google Scholar
- Herbert A. Simon, ‘Rationality as Process and as Product of Thought’, American Economic Review, 68, 2 (May 1978), 1–16.Google Scholar
- Peter Vinter, ‘Public Expenditure — the Next Steps on the Road to Reform’, Lloyds Bank Review, 130 (October 1978), 18–31.Google Scholar
- V. Cao-Pinna and S.S. Shatalin (eds) (1979), Consumption Patterns in Eastern and Western Europe: an Economic Comparative Approach (Pergamon, Oxford).Google Scholar
- A. Pitou (ed.) (1979), ‘Les Services dans les Pays de l’Est et de l’Ouest’, Revue d’Etudes Comparatives Est-Ouest, X, No. 1–2 (March–June 1979).Google Scholar