Newcastle Investment Company Ltd
This case (Newcastle) addresses many of the key methodological issues of capital budgeting. The problems posed allow the underlying theoretical issues to be discussed, but within a context where practical implications are important.
KeywordsDiscount Rate Cash Flow Capital Structure Financial Strategy Capital Budget
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bierman, H. and Smidt, S., The Capital Budgeting Decision (Macmillan, 1966).Google Scholar
- 2.Brigham, E.F., Financial Management: Theory and Practice (Holt, Rinehart Winston, 1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Carsberg, B. and Hope, A., Business Investment Decisions Under Inflation: Theory and Practice (ICAEW, 1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Merrit, H.A.J. and Sykes.A., The Finance and Analysis of Capital Projects (Longman, 1963).Google Scholar
- 5.Van Horne, J.C., Financial Management and Policy (Prentice-Hall, 1975).Google Scholar