Another non-national region for which some kind of international control has been much discussed is the deep sea-bed.
KeywordsContinental Shelf International Agency Coastal State Manganese Nodule International Government
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Androssy, J. International Law and the Resources of the Sea. New York, 1970.Google Scholar
- Brown, E. D. The Legal Régime of Hydro-Space. London, 1971.Google Scholar
- Burke, W. T. Towards a Better Use of the Oceans. Stockholm, 1969.Google Scholar
- Ley, S. H., ed. New Directions in the Law of the Sea. New York, 1973.Google Scholar
- Luard, E. The Control of the Sea-bed. London, 1974.Google Scholar
- Mero, J. L. Mineral Resources of the Sea. New York, 1965.Google Scholar
- Oda, S. The International Law of Ocean Development. Leyden, 1973.Google Scholar
© Royal Institute of International Affairs 1977