A Low-Cost Hardware Interpolation System for DNC
The diagram in figure 1 shows a configuration for controlling a number of machine tools from an on-line computer. The operator panels (OPC1—OPC4) communicate with their own interpolation units (INTERPI —INTERP4) through the on-line computer.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Phillips, 1968. ‘Many digital function generated with rate multipliers’, Electron. Design, February 1.Google Scholar
- 2.W. Arnstein, H. W. Mergler and B. Singer, 1964. ‘Digital linear interpolation’, Control Engng., June.Google Scholar
- 3.R. L. Owen, M. F. Partridge and T. R. H. Sizer, 1960. ‘A digital deferential analyzer’, Electron. Engng., 32, 740.Google Scholar
- 4.‘Real time digital differential analyser’, 1954. Proc. Western Computer Conf., pp. 134–9.Google Scholar
- 5.SCHMID, 1963. ‘Analog computers with digital elements’, I.E.E.E. Trans. Computers, December.Google Scholar