In previous chapters we have discussed how business organisations are formed and how their initial capital requirements can be assessed. We have also examined some of the sources of short- and long-term capital which could be tapped by the new or expanding business.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. G. Burns, 1968 — An Extra-ordinary Year in the Capital Market, The Accountant, 15 Feb 1969.Google Scholar
- R. J. Chambers, Financial Management (Sweet & Maxwell 1967).Google Scholar
- G. P. E. Clarkson and B. J. Elliott, Managing Money and Finance (Gower Press 1969).Google Scholar
- K. Midgley and R. G. Burns, Case Studies in Business Finance and Financial Analysis (Macmillan 1971) Case 3.Google Scholar
- Margot Naylor, Your Money (Barrie & Rockliffe 1966) ch. 24.Google Scholar
- Report of the Company Law Committee Cmnd 1749 (1962). Voteless ordinary shares: paras 123–40.Google Scholar