Most managers will agree that one of the more difficult facets of their work is controlling and predicting the enthusiasm, attitudes and resulting effort of the individuals constituting their work-force. This chapter concerns itself with that problem.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. A. C. Brown, The Social Psychology of Industry (Penguin Books, 1970).Google Scholar
- J. Munro Fraser, Psychology: General, Industrial, Social (Pitman, 1966).Google Scholar
- J. Munro Fraser, Industrial Psychology (Pergamon, 1962 ).Google Scholar
- F. Herzberg, Mausner and Snyderman, The Motivation to Work (Wiley, 1959).Google Scholar
- D. McGregor, The Human Side of Enterprise (McGraw-Hill, 1960).Google Scholar
- N. R. F. Maier, Psychology in Industry (Harrap, 1965).Google Scholar