During the production and testing of capacitors, the manufacturer carries out a large number of specialised tests on the capacitor parameters. In most cases the equipment used has been purpose built and in consequence is not available to the average user. In consequence many engineers find themselves in the position of using components which they are not able to adequately test or specify. The test methods described in this chapter are generally suitable for use in the average electronic engineering workshop.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fundamentals of Electrical Measurements. C. T. Baldwin. Harrap.Google Scholar
- Higher Electrical Engineering. J. Shepherd, A. H.Morton, L. F. Spence. Pitman.Google Scholar
- Alternating current Bridge methods. B. Hague. Pitman. Google Scholar
- Power Capacitors. R. E. Marbury. McGraw-Hill. Google Scholar
- Insulating Materials for design and engineering practice. F. M. Clarke. John Wiley & Sons.Google Scholar