There is a saying, attributed to Niels Bohr but apparently an old Danish proverb, that it is difficult to predict, especially the future. Therefore I will not engage in this extraordinarily difficult and involved task, but will restrict myself to illustrating some points which might be relevant.
KeywordsSteam Pneumonia Radar Lawson
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cavalli-Sforza, L. L. and Bodmer, W. F. The Genetics of Human PopulationsW. H. Freeman umd Co., San Francisco, 1971.Google Scholar
- 2.Klein, M. J. “Maxwell, his demon and the second law of thermodynamics,” Amer Scientist 58, 1970, 84–97.Google Scholar
- 3.Lawson, J. L. AND Uhlenbeck, G. E. Threshold Signals, vol. 24, Radiation Laboratory Series, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1950.Google Scholar
- 5.Kac, M. “Some mathematical models in science,” Science 166, 1969, 695–699.Google Scholar
- 6.Norman, M. F. Markoa Processes and Learning Models, Academic Press, New York, 1972Google Scholar