A Measuring Instrument for Multipoint Soil Temperature Underground
A new measuring instrument for 10 points soil temperatures in 0-50 centimeters depth underground was designed. System was based on Silicon Laboratories’ MCU C8051F310, single chip digital temperature sensor DS18B20, and other peripheral circuits. It was simultaneously able to measure, memory and display, and also convey data to computer via a standard RS232 interface.
KeywordsMulti-point Soil Temperature Portable DS18B20 C8051F310
- Chen Liangguang. 2001. Principle and Application of Digital Thermometer [M]. Beijing: CIM Press.Google Scholar
- He Limin. 2000. An Advanced Course on MCU [M]. Beijing: BUAA Press.Google Scholar
- He Xicai. 2001. Sensor and Its Application Circuits [M]. Beijing: PHEI Press.Google Scholar
- Li Gang, Lin Ling. 2002. High Quality 8051 Compatible MCU C8051Fxxx [M]. Beijing: BUAA Press.Google Scholar
- Ma Zhongmei, Jie Shunxin. 1998. Design of C Language Program on MCU [M]. Beijing: BUAA Press.Google Scholar