Study on Authorization Management Model of One-stop Office System
An authorization management model named five-layer-two-section is proposed through studying on problems of authorization management model and role network model. The model inherits the thought of role network model, and at the same time it expands the role network model by putting website into management model, so as to more accurate authority management. And it puts user and post into one system, and role, activity, website into another. The model, combining rough regulation and meticulous adjustment, integrity and flexibility, could greatly decrease the complexity of the authorization management and the probability of making mistake.
Keywordsauthorization management one-stop office system RBAC
- Han Shengju, Ye Xin, Wang Yanzhang, Li Huaiming. 2006, Research on extended role network models of e-government application integration, Journal of Dalian University of Technology, Vol. 46, No. 2: 286-291.Google Scholar
- Li Huaiming, Ye Xin, Wang Yanzhang. 2006, Organization and Empowerment Management of the Complex Government Affair Information System, Systems Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 4: 44-48.Google Scholar
- Yan han, Zhang hong, Xu manwu. 2006, Organization and Empowerment Management of the Complex Government Affair Information System, System Engineering, 24, (4), 44-48.Google Scholar
- Ye Xin, Li Huaiming, Wang Yanzhang. 2006, Research and Design of One-stop Administrative Permit System, Application Research of Computers, 2006, No. 4: 200-203.Google Scholar
- Yu Miao, Wang Yanzhang. 2003, Research on an E-Gov Affairs System Architecture Based on Role Network Model & Its Realization. Computer Engineering and Applications. Vol. 39, No. 12: 31-35.Google Scholar