Secure Production of Farm Produce-oriented Management and Spatial Decision-making System for Producing Area
To address security of farm produce’s quality, using object-oriented technologies to build multi-purpose database, it meets the current and future data needs of a variety of operational systems. Further, base on WebGIS, to establish management and decision-making system for producing area, This system could be implement digital management for the entire agricultural park, and evaluate individual plots momentarily, can also provide accurate results in the decision-making fertilizer.
KeywordsSecure production spatial decision-making WebGIS multi-purpose database environmental estimation for habitat
- Dai Xiaofeng, Zhao Bingqiang, Present State on Development of Safe Production Technology of China’s Agricultural Products and Its Priority Field , Science and Technology Review, No. 3, 2002, pp. 46.Google Scholar
- Ma Jin-feng, Pan Yu-chun, Shen Tao, Spatial decision support system for controlling the outbreak and spread of animal epidemics, Computer Applications, Vol. 27, No. 5, 2007, pp. 1289-1292.Google Scholar
- Luo Ming-yun, Designing and Applying of a Soil Database System of Nanchong District Based on GIS, Chinese Journal of Soil Science, Vol. 37, No. 1, 2006, pp. 61-63.Google Scholar
- Li Weijiang, Wu Yongxing, Mao Guofang, WebGIS-based information system for evaluation of soil environment in prime farmland [J], Transactions of the CSAE, Vol. 22, No. 8, 2006, pp. 59-63.Google Scholar
- Liu Xiaojun, Zhu Yan, Yao Xia, et al. WebGIS-based system for agricultural spatial information management and aided decision-making [J],Transactions of the CSAE, Vol. 22, No. 5, 2006, pp. 125-129.Google Scholar