Application on IOC Pattern in Integration of Workflow System with Application Systems
The integration of the two is a key on introducing workflow technology in the application systems. However, an inappropriate method easily results in invasive system code, structural damage, tight coupling system, and reduces the flexibility of the systems, increases the difficulty to maintain. Then two integration models were presented, and a new integration method was brought forward to solve the problem. Finally, an example was provided to illustrate the implementation, which has been put into practice in the job sheet management system of a power supply enterprise.
KeywordsIoC workflow application system integration
- Li Qing, Wen Jingqian, Zhao Meng 2006. Research on AOP-based integration of workflow system with enterprise information systems [J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing System,12(3):401-406 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Lou Feng, Sun Yong 2007. Design and Implementation of Lightweight IoC Container [J]. Computer Technology and Development, 17(1):91-93 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Martin Fowler 2004. Inversion of Control Containers and the Dependency Injection Pattern [EB/OL]. http://www.martinfowler.com/articles/injection.html.
- Michael Zur Muehlen, Rob Allen 2005. Workflow management coalition workflow classification: Embedded & autonomous workflow management systems [EB/OL]. http://www.wfmc.org/standards/docs/MzM_RA_WfMC_WP_Embedded_and_Autonomous_Workflow.pdf.
- Tou Ming 2003. Inversion of Control-Components, Containers and IoC [J]. Programmer, (12):92-94 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WfMC 1995. The workflow reference model [S].Google Scholar
- Zhou Jiantao, Shi Meilin, Ye Xinming 2005. State of Arts and Trends Flexible Workflow Technology [J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing System, 11(11):1501-1510 (in Chinese).Google Scholar