I-UDDI4M: Improved UDDI4M Protocol
Web Service is growing to its peak for static networks, e.g. UDDI, but the improvement of the service for wireless networks, especially for MANETs is still required. At the same time, service discovery is basic technology in the MANETs. So, in this paper we propose an Improved UDDI Protocol used for MANETs (I-UDDI4m thereafter) in obtaining the information of Web Service actively, which is based on the theory of UDDI4m Protocol.
KeywordsI-UDDI4m MANETs UDDI Web Services
- Clement L, Hately A, Riegen CV, Rogers T. Universal description discovery & integration (UDDI) 3.0.2. 2004. http://uddi.org/pubs/uddi_v3.htm.
- Gao Zhen-guo, Wang Ling, Zhao Yun-long, Cai Shao-bin Li Xiang. MDFNSSDP: A Minimum Dominating Forward Node Set Based Service Discovery Protocol for MANETs. [J] ACTA ELECTRONICA SINICA. Vol. 34, No. 11. Nov. 2006. 2030-2036.Google Scholar
- Helal S, Desai N, Verma V, Lee C. Konark2a service discovery and delivery protocol for ad hoc networks [A]. Proceedings of the Third IEEE Conference on Wireless Communication Networks [C]. New Orleans, USA, 2003. 2107-2133.Google Scholar
- Piergiorgio Cremonese, Veronica Vanni. UDDI4m: UDDI in Mobile ad hoc Network. [A] Proceedings of the Second Annual Conference on Wireless On-demand Network Systems and Services (WONS’05) [C]. Vol. 00. 26-31.Google Scholar
- Ratsimor O, Chakarborty D, Joshi A, Finin T. Allia: alliance-based service discovery for ad hoc environments [A]. Proceedings of the 2nd ACM International workshop on Mobile commerce [C]. Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 2002. 1-9.Google Scholar