Design and Implementation of a Mobile Management System for Campus Server
Server Management plays an important role in Campus Network Management which is crucial to build an effective campus network. However, if the server makes some small mistakes while he doesn’t stay in the server room, he should come back quickly from another place which is far from the server room to solve just a small problem. The authors design a mobile management system for campus servers, and implement it with Microsoft .NET Mobile Web SDK and SQL Server 2000. The system is based on B/S structure and WAP (Wireless Application Protocol), and it has been proved to be effective and reliable through the software testing. Keywords Microsoft .NET; mobile management system; WAP; campus server
KeywordsMicrosoft .NET mobile management system WAP campus server
- 3Com White Papers. http://www.3com.com.cn/solutions/whitepapers/
- Amar. R, B. WAP Management with user defined content reduction. http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~cdj/wia_files/submissions/001Final.pdf
- Antinisca. D and Cecilia. M. Performance Analysis and Prediction of Physically Mobile Systems.proceedings of WOSP’07, February 5-8, 2007.Google Scholar
- Fredrik. B. A Management System on a WAP Platform. http://www.ee.kth.se/php/modules/publications/reports/2000/IR-SB-EX0015.pdf
- Gianluigi. F et al. Verification on the web of Mobile Systems. http://www.it.uu.se/profundis/Year2/Deliv2/A.1.2.9.pdf
- Jiang. A, Zhao. A. Adaptive mobile management scheme supporting services differentiation. Journal of Southeast University (Natural Science Edition), 2004, (3), pp.22-26.Google Scholar
- Library Management System. Integrated with WAP.Journal of Jiangsu Polytechnic University. 2006, (3) 49-52Google Scholar
- Microsoft MSDN. http://www.microsoft.com/china/MSDN/
- Openwave Systems Inc. Comparison of WAP Push and Short Message Service (SMS). www.openwave.com.
- Volker G et al. An Architecture Description Language for Mobile Distributed Systems. http://ebus.informatik.unileipzig.de/papers/paperuploads/An_Architecture_Description_Language_for_Mobile_Distributed_SystemsVolker_Gruhn__Clemens_Schaefer9285.pdf.
- Wireless Application Protocol Forum. Wireless Application Protocol Multimedia MessagingGoogle Scholar
- Service Architecture Overview Specification.http://www.wapforum.org