Computer Simulation of the Pesticide Deposition Distribution in Horizontal Direction Spray
The objective of this study is taken to realize pesticide precision spray of fruit trees and the other crops and reduce the deposition losses outside the canopy when the real time sensing technology was used in the pesticide target spray. In this paper the Pesticide solution deposition distribution experiments were conducted with two different volume median diameter (VMD) hollow cone nozzles fixed in horizontal direction, to investigate the influence of spray pressure and spray ground speed on the spray deposition region. The probability distribution model of the pesticide deposition was constructed based on the experiments, and the pesticide spray distribution range was simulated by using Matlab statistic toolbox. The simulation result showed that the spray pressure and the ground speed had the great influence on the maximum spray distance. With the increase of the spray speed, the spray deposition distribution range decreases gradually, when the nozzle 200 is under the speed above 1.20km/h and nozzle 300 is under the speed above 2.22km/h, the deposition range was reduced greatly. So the computer simulations make a reference for the choice of the spray control parameters.
Keywordscomputer simulation pesticide deposition lognormal distribution target spray
- China Agricultural University. 1999. Agricultural Machinery (1) [C]. Beijing: China Agriculture Publishing HouseGoogle Scholar
- Gillis K P, Giles D K, Slaughter D. C, et al. 2003. Distance-Based Control System For Machine Vision-Based Selective praying [J]. Transactions of the ASAE. 45(5): 1255-1262Google Scholar
- Liu Dianrui, Liu Gang. 1995. Fitting three parameters on the lognormal distribution at the third parameter C optimization method [J]. Geological exploration. 35 (5): 43-48Google Scholar
- Su Jin, Zhang Lian, Liu Bo. 2000. Matlab Toolbox Application [C]. Beijing: Electronics Industry Publishing HouseGoogle Scholar
- Wang Wanzhang. 2005. Pesticide Distribution Test of the Profile Modeling Spray Based on Ultrasonic Sensor for Fruit Tree [D]. Guangzhou, College of Engineering, South China Agricultural UniversityGoogle Scholar