The Short Message Management System Based on J2ME
In order to apply Java to mobile communication device and embedded device, the J2ME is issued by SUN. It is also be used on 3G mobile multiplication service by telecommunication company. The paper introduces the methods and processes of developing short message management system adopt J2ME and Siemens Mobility Toolkit 6688i. The system applies 12 classes to realize message grouping, message list and message editing. By this system, the efficiency of the short message management in the mobile phone is increased.
KeywordsJ2ME Short Message MIDlet
- ETSI/TC, “Use of Data Terminal Equipment-Data Circuit Terminating; Equipment (DTEDCE) Interface for Short Message Service (SMS) and Cell Broadcast Service (CBS),” v. 5.3.0, Tech. rep., Rec. GSM 07.05, 1997.Google Scholar
- Gerd Beuster, Thomas Kleemann and Bernd Thomas, “Multi-Agent Location Based Information Systems for Mobile Users in 3G Networks” Submitted to WI2003-6, International Tagung Wirts chafts informatik 2003.Google Scholar
- Ganhua Li and Yunhui Liu, Robotics. A distributed and adaptive data flow system for SMS[C]. Intelligent Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 2 1350, 2003Google Scholar
- Sun Microsystems, J2ME CLDCAPI 1.1, Inc. 2003Google Scholar
- Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP). http://Java.sun.com/products/midp/, 2002-09. [EB/OL]
- J. Ellis, J2ME Web Services Specification, Sun Microsystems, Inc., 4150 Network Circle Santa Clara, CA 95054, 2003 July, http://www.sum.com.