Part of the Series in Biomedical Engineering book series (BIOMENG)
Bioengineering and Biotechnology: An Asia-Pacific Perspective
KeywordsAsia Pacific Economic Cooperation Clinical Engineering Clinical Engineer Singapore Government Translational Medical Research
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Makoto Kikuchi, “Present State of Biomedical Measurement Technologies and Future Prospects,” AIST TODAY, English version, pp. 4–7, 2007Google Scholar
- 2.Toshio Tamura, (guest editor), “Recent Technological Developments in Japan,” IEEE EMB Magazine, Vol. 24, No.4, 2005Google Scholar
- 3.Japan Association for Clinical Engineering Technologists; www.jacet.or.jp.
- 5.Singapore’s National Research Foundation; www.nrf.gov.sg/.
- 6.Biotechnology in Singapore. Goh R, Biotechnology Team, Western Australian Department of Industry and Resources, February 2005; www.doir.wa.gov.au/documents/business andindustry/BIOTECHNOLOGY_IN_SINGAPORE.pdf.
- 7.National University of Singapore; www.nus.edu.sg/.
- 8.Nanyang Technological University; www.ntu.edu.sg/.
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008