More General Weak and Strong Laws and the Delta Theorem
Part of the Springer Texts in Statistics book series (STS)
KeywordsErgodic Theorem Iterate Logarithm Multivariate Normal Distribution General Weak Large Sample Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bickel, P. and Doksum, K. (2001). Mathematical Statistics: Basic Ideas and Selected Topics, Vol. I, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.Google Scholar
- Chung, K.L. (2001). A Course in Probability Theory, 3rd ed., Academic Press, San Diego, CA.Google Scholar
- Chung, K.L. and Fuchs, W. (1951). On the distribution of values of sums of random variables, Memoir 6, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI.Google Scholar
- Feller, W. (1966). An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Vols. I, II, John Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Schneider, I. (1987). The Intellectual and Mathematical Background of the Law of Large Numbers and the Central Limit Theorem in the 18th and the 19th Centuries, Cahiers Histoire et de Philosophie des Sciences Nowlle Serie Societe Francaise d’ Histoire des Sciences et des Techniques, Paris.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008