Part of the Springer Texts in Statistics book series (STS)
KeywordsLess Square Estimate Edgeworth Expansion Bootstrap Distribution Block Bootstrap Move Block Bootstrap
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bickel, P.J. (1992). Theoretical comparison of different bootstrap t confidence bounds, in Exploring the Limits of Bootstrap, R. LePage and L. Billard (eds.) John Wiley, New York, 65–76.Google Scholar
- Bickel, P.J., Göetze, F., and van Zwet, W. (1997). Resampling fewer than n observations: gains, losses, and remedies for losses, Stat. Sinica, 1, 1–31.Google Scholar
- Bose, A. and Politis, D. (1992). A review of the bootstrap for dependent samples, in Stochastic Processes and Statistical Inference, B.L.S.P Rao and B.R. Bhat, (eds.), New Age, New Delhi.Google Scholar
- Hall, P. (1992). Bootstrap and Edgeworth Expansion, Springer-Verlag, New York.Google Scholar
- Lahiri, S.N. (2006). Bootstrap methods, a review, in Frontiers in Statistics, J. Fan and H. Koul (eds.), Imperial College Press, London, 231–256.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008