Comparative Analysis of Neural Crest Cell and Axonal Growth Cone Dynamics and Behavior
- 303 Downloads
KeywordsActin Filament Neural Tube Neural Crest Adenomatous Polyposis Coli Growth Cone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bienz, M., 2002, The subcellular destinations of APC proteins, Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol. 5: 328–338.Google Scholar
- Bovolenta, P., 2005, Morphogen signaling at the vertebrate growth cone: a few cases or a general strategy? J. Nerobiol. 64(4):405–16.Google Scholar
- DeCalisto, J., Araya, C., Marchant, L., Riaz, C.F., and Mayor, R., 2005, Essential role of non-canonical Wnt signaling in neural crest migration, Development 132: 2587–2597.Google Scholar
- Garcia-Castro, M.I., Marcelle, C., Bronner-Fraser, M., 2002, Ectodermal Wnt function as a neural crest inducer. Science. (5582): 848–51.Google Scholar
- Le Douarin, N., 1982, The Neural Crest, Cambridge Universty Press, Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Santagati, F., and Rijli, F., 2003, Cranial neural crest and the building of the vertebrate head, Nature Rev. Neuro. 4: 806–818.Google Scholar
- Sarmiere, P.D., and Bamburg, J.R., 2004, Regulation of the neuronal actin cytoskeleton by ADF/cofilin. J. Neuroboil. 58(1): 103–17.Google Scholar
- Yuste, R., and Konnerth, A., 2005, Imaging in Neuroscience and Development, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor, NY.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007