KeywordsMesenteric Lymph Node Castor Bean Inhalational Exposure Magnesium Citrate Elevated Liver Function Test
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CDC. Ricin. http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/ricin/index.asp. Last accessed 1 September 2004.Google Scholar
- Franz DR, Jaax NK. 1997. Ricin toxin. In Medical aspects of chemical and biological US warfare, pp. 631–642. Washington: Office of the Surgeon General, Department of the Army, DC.Google Scholar
- Kortepeter M, Christopher G, Cieslak T, Culpepper R, Darling R, Pavlin J, Rowe J, McKee Jr K, Eitzen E, eds. 2001. USAMRIID’s medical management of biological casualties handbook. FortGoogle Scholar
- Detrick, MD: US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease.Google Scholar
- Pollack A. 2004. FDA finds traces of poison in two jars of baby food in California; no one is harmed. New York Times, 29 July, p. A12.Google Scholar
© Springer Science +Business Media, LLC 2006