Epidemiology Of Disasters
KeywordsAttack Rate Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Complex Emergency Disaster Medicine Relief Supply
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aschengrau A, Seage GR. 2003. Essentials of epidemiology in public health. Boston: Jones and Barlett.Google Scholar
- Henderson DA, Inglesby TV, O’Toole TJ. 2002. Bioterrorism: guidelines for medical and public health management. American Medical Association Press, pp. 1–12, 54–68.Google Scholar
- Hennekens CH, Buring JE. 1987. Epidemiology in medicine. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins.Google Scholar
- Hogan DE, Burstein JL. 2002. Disaster medicine. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins, pp. 3–9.Google Scholar
- Noji EK. 1996. Disaster epidemiology. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders, pp. 289–300.Google Scholar
© Springer Science +Business Media, LLC 2006