Firestorms And Wildfires
KeywordsEmergency Medical Service Fire Safety Wildland Fire Crown Fire Disaster Medicine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Davis KM, Mutch RW. 2001. Wildland fires: dangers and survival. In Wilderness medicine: management of wilderness and environment emergencies, 4th ed., pp. 318–341. Ed PS Auerbach. St. Louis: Mosby.Google Scholar
- Frantz RR. 2002. Firestorms and wildfires. In Disaster medicine, pp. 194–201. Ed DE Hogan, JL Burstein. Hogan DE, Burstein JL, eds. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins.Google Scholar
- Mangan R. 1999. Wildland fire fatalities in the United States 1990 to 1998. Missoula, MT: USDA Forest Service.Google Scholar
- Rothermel RC. 1991. Predicting behavior and size of crown fires in the northern Rocky Mountains. USDA Forest Service Research Paper INT-438.Google Scholar
- US Department of the Interior and USDA. 1995. Federal wildland fire management policy and program review: final report. Boise: National Interagency Fire Center http://www.fs.fed.us/ fire/management/policy.html.Google Scholar
© Springer Science +Business Media, LLC 2006