Innovative Treatment Strategies for High-Grade Gliomas
Part of the M. D. Anderson Cancer Care Series book series (MDCCS)
KeywordsMalignant Glioma Median Survival Duration Signal Transduction Inhibitor Cellular Immunotherapy Innovative Treatment Strategy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Archer GE, Bigner DD, Friedman AH, Heimberger AB, Sampson J. Induction of CD4 and CD8 T cells to the tumor-specific antigen EGFRvIII. 15th International Conference on Brain Tumor Research and Therapy. Sorrento, Italy. May 24–27, 2003. [Abstract] Neuro-Oncology 2003;5:5.Google Scholar
- Dresemann G. Temozolomide/pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD) in progressive glioblastoma multiforme (GBM). In: Abstracts from the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Second Quadrennial Meeting and the Sixth Meeting of the European Association for Neuro-Oncology. May 5–8, 2005. Edinburgh, United Kingdom. [Abstract 112] Society of Neuro-Oncology, 2005:310.Google Scholar
- Goudar R, Shi Q, Hjelmeland M, et al. Combination therapy of inhibitors of epidermal growth factor receptor/vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (AEE788) and the mammalian target of rapamycin (RAD001) offers improved glioblastoma tumor growth inhibition. Mol Cancer Ther 2005;4:101–112.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Groves M, Puduvalli V, Conrad CA, et al. Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor-induced joint-related toxicity predicts prolonged progression-free survival in recurrent high-grade glioma trials. In: Abstracts from the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Second Quadrennial Meeting and the Sixth Meeting of the European Association for Neuro-Oncology. May 5–8, 2005. Edinburgh, United Kingdom. [Abstract 143] Society of Neuro-Oncology, 2005:318.Google Scholar
- Kleiheus P, Burger P, Plate K, Ohgaki H, Cavenee W. Astrocytic tumors. In: Kleihues P, Cavenee W, eds. Pathology and Genetics: Tumors of the Nervous System. Vol. 1. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 1997.Google Scholar
- Trouillas P. Immunology and immunotherapy of cerebral tumors. Current status. Rev Neurol (Paris) 1973;128:23–38.Google Scholar
- Tucker GC. Alpha v integrin inhibitors and cancer therapy. Curr Opin Investig Drugs 2003;4:723–731.Google Scholar
- von Deimling A, Eibl R, Ohgaki H, et al. p53 mutations are associated with 17p allelic loss in grade II and grade III astrocytoma. Cancer Res 1992; 52:2987–2990.Google Scholar
- Yung WK, Prados MD, Yaya-Tur R, et al. Multicenter phase II trial of temozolomide in patients with anaplastic astrocytoma or anaplastic oligoastrocytoma at first relapse. Temodal Brain Tumor Group [published erratum appears in J Clin Oncol 1999;17:3693], J Clin Oncol 1999;17:2762–2771.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007