Cytotoxic Chemotherapy for Diffuse Gliomas
Part of the M. D. Anderson Cancer Care Series book series (MDCCS)
KeywordsClin Oncol Malignant Glioma Radiat Oncol Biol Phys Radiation Therapy Oncology Group Anaplastic Glioma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fernandez-Hidalgo OA, Vanaclocha V, Vieitez JM, et al. High-dose BCNU and autologous progenitor cell transplantation given with intra-arterial cisplatinum and simultaneous radiotherapy in the treatment of high-grade gliomas: benefit for selected patients. Bone Marrow Transplant 1996;18:143–149.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Grossman S. Management of glioblastoma multiforme. In: Perry MC, ed. ASCO 2005 Educational Book. Alexandria, VA: American Society of Clinical Oncology; 2006;180–186.Google Scholar
- Grossman SA, O'Neill A, Grunnet M, et al. Phase III study comparing three cycles of infusional carmustine and cisplatin followed by radiation therapy with radiation therapy and concurrent carmustine in patients with newly diagnosed supratentorial glioblastoma multiforme: Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Trial 2394. J Clin Oncol 2003;21:1485–1491.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Medical Research Council Brain Tumor Working Party. Randomized trial of procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine in the adjuvant treatment of high-grade astrocytoma: a Medical Research Council trial. J Clin Oncol 2001;19:509–518.Google Scholar
- Prados MD, Scott C, Curran WJ Jr, et al. Procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine (PCV) chemotherapy for anaplastic astrocytoma: a retrospective review of radiation therapy oncology group protocols comparing survival with carmustine or PCV adjuvant chemotherapy. J Clin Oncol 1999;17:3389–3395.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- van den Bent MJ, Taphoorn MJ, Brandes AA, et al. Phase II study of first-line chemotherapy with temozolomide in recurrent oligodendroglial tumors: the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Brain Tumor Group Study 26971. J Clin Oncol 2003b:21:2525–2528.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007