Part of the M. D. Anderson Cancer Care Series book series (MDCCS)
Low-Grade Gliomas: Evidence-Based Treatment Options
KeywordsTotal Resection Pilocytic Astrocytoma Suprasellar Region Anaplastic Oligodendrogliomas Fibrillary Astrocytoma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Central Brain Tumor Registry of the United States. Statistical Report: Primary Brain Tumors in the United States, 1998–2002. Central Brain Tumor Registry of the United States; 2005.Google Scholar
- Karim AB, Afra D, Cornu P, et al. Randomized trial on the efficacy of radiotherapy for cerebral low-grade glioma in the adult: European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Study 22845 with the Medical Research Council study BRO4: an interim analysis. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2002;52:316–324.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Kleihues P, Cavenee WK. Pathology and Genetics of Tumors of the Nervous System. Lyon, France: IARC Press: 2000.Google Scholar
- Shaw E, Arusell R, Scheithauer B, et al. Prospective randomized trial of low- versus high-dose radiation therapy in adults with supratentorial low-grade glioma: initial report of a North Central Cancer Treatment Group/Radiation Therapy Oncology Group/Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group study. J Clin Oncol 2002;20:2267–2276.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- van den Bent MJ, Carpentier AF, Barndes AA, et al. Adjuvant procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine improves progression-free survival but not overall survival in newly diagnosed anaplastic oligodendrogliomas and oligoastrocytomas: a randomized European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer phase III trial. J Clin Oncol 2006;24:2715–2722.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007