Part of the The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications book series (IMA, volume 134)
Multi-Dimensional Capacity, Pressure and Hausdorff Dimension
This paper surveys the major techniques and results for multi-dimensional capacity (entropy), topological pressure and Hausdorff dimension for ℤ d -subshifts of finite type.
KeywordsStatistical Mechanic Spectral Radius HAUSDORFF Dimension Ergodic Theorem Finite Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Ber]R. Berger, The Undecidability of the Domino Problem, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 66 (1966).Google Scholar
- [Ego]G.P. Egorichev, Proof of the van der Waerden conjecture for permanents, Siberian Math. J. 22: 854–859 (1981).Google Scholar
- [Hal]J.M. Hammersley, Existence theorems and Monte Carlo methods for the monomer-dimer problem, in 1966 Reseach papers in statistics: Festschrift for J, Neyman, Wiley, London, 1966, 125–146.Google Scholar
- [Min]H. Ming, Permanents, Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications, Vol. 6, Addison-Wesley, 1978.Google Scholar
- [Pes]Y.B. Pesin, Dimension Theory in Dynamical Systems, Univ. of Chicago Press, 1997.Google Scholar
- [Rob]R. Robinson, Undecidability and nonperiodicity for tiling of the plane. Invent. Math. 53: 139–186 (1989).Google Scholar
- [Rue]D. Ruelle, Thermodynamics Formalism, Encyclopedia of mathematics and its applications. Vol. 5, Addison-Wesley 1978.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2003