Clifford Algebra-valued Admissible Wavelets Associated to More than 2-dimensional Euclidean Group with Dilations
- 596 Downloads
In this paper, we consider the Clifford algebra-valued admissible wavelets, which are associated to more than 2-dimensional Euclidean group with Dilations. We give an explicit characterization of the admissibility condition in terms of the Fourier transform, study the properties of this kind of wavelet transform, also give a family of admissible wavelets.
KeywordsWavelets Clifford algebra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Andersson, B. Jawerth and M. Mitrea, The Cauchy singular integral operator and Clifford wavelets, in: Wavelets: mathematics and applications, CRC Press, J.J. Benedetto and M.W. Frazier (eds.), 1994, 525–546.Google Scholar
- F. Brackx, R. Delanghe, F. Sommen, Clifford analysis, Pitman Publ., 1982.Google Scholar
- F. Brackx, F. Sommen, The continuous wavelet transform in Clifford analysis, in Clifford Analysis and Its Applications, NATO ARW Series, F. Brackx, JSR. Chisholm, V. Soucek eds., Kluwer Acad. Publ., Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2001, pp. 9–26.Google Scholar
- R. Murenzi, Wavelet Transforms Associated to the n-dimensional Euclidean Group with Dilations, in Wavelet, Time-Frequency Methods and Phase Space (ed. Combes. J.), 1989, Boston-London: Jones and Bartlett Publishers.Google Scholar
- E.M. Stein, G. Weiss, On theory of H p spaces, Acta Math., 103, 1960.Google Scholar
- J.M. Zhao, L.Z. Peng, Quaternion-valued Admissible Wavelets and Orthogonal Decomposition of L 2(IG(2), H), submitted.Google Scholar