Part of the Operator Theory: Advances and Applications book series (OT, volume 156)
Algebraic Aspects of the Dirichlet Problem
KeywordsRational Function Dirichlet Problem Analytic Continuation Jacobi Polynomial Algebraic Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [F]M.N. Ferrers, On the potentials of ellipsoids and ellipsoidal shells, Quarterly J. Pure and Applied Math. 14 (1877), 1–22.Google Scholar
- [GS]P. Gorkin and J. Smith, Dirichlet: his life, his principle, and his problem, Math. Magazine, (to appear).Google Scholar
- [K]D. Khavinson, Holomorphic partial differential equations and classical potential theory. Universidad de La Laguna, Departamento de Análisis Matemático, La Laguna, 1996. ii+123 pp. ISBN: 84-600-9323-9Google Scholar
- [SW]E.M. Stein and G. Weiss, Introduction to Fourier Analysis on Euclidian Spaces, Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1971.Google Scholar
- [S]G. Szegö, Orthogonal Polynomials, Amer. Math. Soc. Colloquium Publ., 23, New York, 1959.Google Scholar
- [WW]E.T. Whittaker, G.N. Watson, A Course ofModern Analysis, 4th Ed., Cambridge, 1958.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag Basel/Switzerland 2005