A direct iteration method for global dynamic control of redundant manipulators
To solve the difficulties of numerical integral that exist in global optimization of redundant manipulators, this paper discusses how to build up dynamic equation, the inner relation between constraints and unconstraint optimum control problems, then a numerical method solving optimum control problem is deeply analyzed. A directiteration method in solving normal equations by means of bidirectional asynchronous integral has been successfully exploited, so that it can efficiently overcome the difficulty in solving two-point boundary value problems resulting from inverse stability between state equation and co-state equation.
Key wordsrobotics redundancy dynamics control optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chang, P. H., “A Closed-Form Solution for Inverse Kinematics of Robot Manipulators with Redundancy,” IEEE J. of Robotics and Automation, Vol. 3, No. 5, pp. 393–403, Oct. 1987Google Scholar
- Ma, S., “A Stabilized Local Optimization Technique for Redundant Manipulators,” Proc. of IEEE Inter. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2791–2796, 1995Google Scholar
- Gupta, S., and Luh, J. Y. S., “Closed-Loop Control of Manipulators with Redundant Joints Using the Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman Equation,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on R. & A., pp. 472–477, 1991Google Scholar
- Deo, A. S., and Walker, I. D., “Minimum Infinity-Norm Inverse Kinematic Solution for Redundant Manipulators,” Proc. of IEEE Inter. Conf. on R. & A., pp. 388–394, 1993Google Scholar
- Suh, K. C., and Hollerbach, J. M., “Local versus Global Torque Optimization of Redundant Manipulators,” Proc. of IEEE Inter. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 619–624, 1987Google Scholar
- Ojika, T., and Kasue, Y., “Initial-Value Adjusting Method for the Solution of Nonlinear Multipoint Boundary-Value Problems,” J. Math. Anal. & Appl. Vol. 69, pp. 359–371, 1979Google Scholar
- Nakamura, Y., & Hanafusa, H., “Optimal Redundancy Control of Robot Manipulators,” Inter. J. of Robotics Research, 6 (1), pp. 32–42, 1987Google Scholar
- Dixon, L. C., “Nonlinear Optimization,” The English University Press Limited, 1973Google Scholar
- Koivo, A. J., and Arnautovic, S. H., “Dynamic Optimum Control of Redundant Manipulators,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 466–471, 1991Google Scholar
- Ye, Q. K., Wang, Z. M., “Calculating Method of Optimization and Optimum Control,” Chinese Press of Science, 1986Google Scholar