Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 1386)
On the composition of hybrid systems
KeywordsParallel Composition Hybrid Automaton Synchronization Mode Choice Operator Time Progress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [ACH+95][ACH+95] R. Alur, C. Courcoubetis, N. Halbwachs, T. Henzinger, P. Ho, X. Nicollin, A. Olivero, J. Sifakis, and S. Yovine. The algorithmic analysis of hybrid systems. Theoretical Computer Science, 138:3–34, 1995.Google Scholar
- [BS97a]S. Bornot and J. Sifakis. On the composition of hybrid systems (complete version). 1997.Google Scholar
- [BS97b]S. Bornot and J. Sifakis. Relating time progress and deadlines in hybrid systems. In International Workshop, HART'97, pages 286–300, Grenoble, France, March 1997. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1201, Spinger-Verlag.Google Scholar
- [BST97]S. Bornot, J. Sifakis, and S. Tripakis. Modeling Urgency in Timed Systems. To appear in COMPOS'97, LNCS, September 1997.Google Scholar
- [JLSIR97]M. Jourdan, N. Layaida, L. Sabry-Ismail, and C. Roisin. An integrated authoring and presentation environment for interactive multimedia documents. In 4th Conference on Multimedia Modeling, Singapore, November 1997. World Scientific Publishing.Google Scholar
- [JM94]M. Jourdan and F. Maraninchi. Studying synchronous communication mechanism by abstractions. In IFIP Working Conference on Programming Concepts, Methods and Calculi, San Miniato, Italy, June 1994. Elsevier Science Publishers.Google Scholar
- [KMP96]Y. Kesten, Z. Manna, and A. Pnueli. Verifying clocked transition systems. In School on Embedded Systems, Veldhoven, The Nederlands, November 1996.Google Scholar
- [LL95]G. Leduc L. Léonard. An extended lotos for the design of real-time systems. In workshop DARTS'95, Bruxelles, Belgium, November 1995.Google Scholar
- [SDLdSS96]P. Sènac, M. Diaz, A. Léger, and P. de Saqui-Sannes. Modeling logical and temporal synchronization in hypermedia systems. In Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, volume 14. IEEE, jan. 1996.Google Scholar
- [SY96]J. Sifakis and S. Yovine. Compositional specification of timed systems. In 13th Annual Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, STACS'96, pages 347–359, Grenoble, France, February 1996. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1046, Spinger-Verlag.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1998