Fast error-correcting graph isomorphism based on model precompilation
In this paper we present a fast algorithm for the computation of error-correcting graph isomorphisms. The new algorithm is an extension of a method for exact subgraph isomorphism detection from an input graph to a set of a priori known model graphs, which was previously developed by the authors.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BA83]H. Bunke and G. Allerman. Inexact graph matching for structural pattern recognition. Pattern Recognition Letters 1, 4:245–253, 1983.Google Scholar
- [CA96][CYS+96] L. Cinque, D. Yasuda, L.G. Shapiro, S. Tanimoto, and B. Allen. An inproved algorithm for relational distance graph matching. Pattern Recognition, 29(2):349–359, 1996.Google Scholar
- [HHVN90]L. Herault, R. Horaud, F. Veillon, and J.J. Niez. Symbolic image matching by simulated annealing. In Proc. British Machine Vision Conference, pages 319–324. Oxford, 1990.Google Scholar
- [KCP92]J. Kittler, W. J. Christmas, and M. Petrou. Probabilistic relaxation for matching of symbolic structures. In H. Bunke, editor, Advances in Structural and Syntactic Pattern Recognition, pages 471–480. World Scientific, 1992.Google Scholar
- [MB95]B.T. Messmer and H. Bunke. Subgraph isomorphism detection in polynomial time on preprocessed model graphs. In Proceedings of the Asian Conference on Computer Vision ACCV, pages 151–155, 1995.Google Scholar
- [MB96]B.T. Messmer and H. Bunke.Fast error-correcting graph isomorphism based on model precompilation. Technical Report IAM-96-012, University of Bern, 1996.Google Scholar
- [SF83]A. Sanfeliu and K.S. Fu. A distance measure between attributed relational graphs for pattern recognition. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 13:353–363, 1983.Google Scholar
- [SH81]L.G. Shapiro and R.M. Haralick. Structural descriptions and inexact matching. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence PAMI, 3:504–519, 1981.Google Scholar
- [Ull76]J.R. Ullman. An algorithm for subgraph isomorphism. Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery, 23(1):31–42, 1976.Google Scholar
- [WF74]R.A. Wagner and M.J. Fischer. The string-to-string correction problem. Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery, 21(1):168–173, 1974.Google Scholar
- [Won90]E. K. Wong. Three-dimensional object recognition by attributed graphs. In H. Bunke and A. Sanfeliu, editors, Syntactic and Structural Pattern Recognition-Theory and Applications, pages 381–414. World Scientific, 1990.Google Scholar